I’ve been lamenting to anyone who will listen that I’m rather underwhelmed by this year’s Black Friday sales. Le sigh and le big sad face. After an exciting order of two bags from Shopbop last Wednesday, I’ve been in a state of indecision and nothing’s really inspired me to click that “submit order” button. Main issue? The deals just weren’t quite at the level that I remembered from last year.
Luckily, Cyber Monday is here! And I’m happy to report that stores are giving something just a little extra than they did at the Black Friday sales (but some just changed their codes).
Most of these are one day offers and only valid with US shipping:
- Origins – $10 off orders of $25 plus free shipping with code TENOFF
- J. Crew – still 25% off everything with the code MONDAY
- J. Crew Factory – was 40% off everything, now 50% off everything with the code YOURGIFT
- Loft – was 40% off everything (then 40% off selected items only), now 50% off everything with the code TODAYONLY
- Ann Taylor – was 40% everything… still 40% off everything with the code MONDAY
- Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy – was 25% off storewide, now 30% off storewide with the code CYBER
- Piperlime – still 20% off with the code CYBER
- Urban Outfitters – $15 off $75 with the code SUPERCYBER
No code necessary:
- Kate Spade – surprise cyber sale
- Nordstrom – new markdowns
- Barneys – new markdowns and free shipping on orders over $200
My favorite of the bunch is this Kate Spade tote (was $425, now $199). The only way this could be better if it was half the size!
A good friend also alerted me to a Chloe Marcie bag – small in nubuck leather which is newly marked down from $1,895 to $1,136 on Nordstrom… tempting, but I’m still holding out for the mini version!